The GBU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The greatest forum of all time

2 posters

Lorenie's Aplication

Caedrus

Lorenie's Aplication Empty Lorenie's Aplication

Post  Caedrus Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:30 am

The Gbu Application

Class: Paladin (AKA: Loladin, Bubledin, etc)
    Im also a NOOB class, at least im not a NUB like arnock and Seekr

Spec: Holy (Are there other Specs?)

Gear: (provide character link) http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&n=Lorenie
    You can check www.beasttube.com (only if you are over 18 )

Play Times: Depends, some times from 6pm to 11pm server time, other times i need to study :S
    Now if you are asking about the other kind of "Play Time" its not your business! Razz

Your favorite Herioc: The Daily one?

Your Favorite wow moment: Actually i really like the quests in Icecrown, it fell like when i was playing WoW for the first time (4 years to the toilet, damn you wow) and i entered The Plaguelands!
    Now, there was another moment i loved, when i was in Tides of Darkness (a really old guild like 1 year preBC) and Atemp was kicked from the guild (sorry, needed to say so Razz)

Your reasons for wanting to raid: I like raiding and i love my wowfriends like Arnock, Sephirote, Angely, Belasius.... wait, not Belasius (joking man Wink)

Professions: Mining/JC/Whore in Dalaran/Whore in the Raids/Whore in General Razz

Last edited by Caedrus on Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    arnock

Lorenie's Aplication Empty Re: Lorenie's Aplication

Post  arnock Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:37 am

good player (but we all call him the NOOOOOB) and a great healer (not as good as angy and belasuis even though he thinks he is) lol jk

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:22 am